Saturday, February 16, 2008

Shppers, Haters and Coppers.

Have u had one of those moments when u look at your reflection and u ask urself, now who is that girl staring back at me? NO, I don’t mean in a profound Mulan’s Reflection kinda way. I mean when u look at ur face’s reflection at a certain angle and u go, “whoa, I never knew I looked like that?” I know I have.

Let make take you tru what happened in my life the day of 15/2/2008

Cue flashback

You know what I hate? Ok, granted it’s a list that would put Santa’s naughty or nice list to shame. But here are a few

1. I hate adults that throw BFs at u (Bitch fits, not best/boyfriend; that’d b weird). I mean, adults are not supposed to have, like emotions and stuff, right. And thanks to that certain adult, my entire day was shit. Ok, maybe I was in the wrong. I bloody hell clean the entire bloody house of mine and do the dishes, laundry and EVERYTHING!EVERYDAY! it so happens this faithful day I woke up very late and had much more important things to do than house chores, like oh, I don’t know, get ready for a meeting with the company that pays almost half a million for me to study..? but, oh, no, WAY NO! what the hell are half million bucks, a guaranteed job and secure future when there are dirty dishes in the sink? What is shopping for necessities when the floor is not swept! Never mind that she will be leaving for Ozzieland in less than a week, she didn’t clear the dining table. Give her hell.

2. I hate haters. Especially haters of my fave FC, Arsenal, i dont care if they suck. So do Manure and Liverfool! And Chelsea too(NO OFFENSE,people). i dont care that the last time i watched them play Thierry Henry was in the team. But why oh why do u have to wear a striking bright red shirt that says "LOVE Liverpool, HATE Arsenal,Man U, Chelsea(Couldnt be bothered about the latter 2)" on ur back, when u r riding a sodding motorcycle on the bloody highway? It must have been this guy's lucky day cos I wasnt behind the wheel(and I dont have a driver's license), or else, he would have gotten a free ride to hell stuck under my(dad's) car!

Ok, so everything was over and done, dad and i went to meet Sime Darby, Mom insisted on staying in the car, alone, in the basement. After that we went for lunch and then to Jusco in Bukit Tinggi. It was COLLOSAL! I spent 3 hours walking back and forth 5 shops before dad(who rather disembowel himself than shop with me) got pissed and told me, "TV, hurry the fuck up!" Ok, he didnt say that, but a lil bit of drama never hurt anyone...But, hye presto! whaddya know, i finally unlocked the coveted secret to get ur parents to buy u overpriced stuff without making you feel guilty about it/ sending you to a sweatshop till you recover the sum payable. Just pace back and forth long enough for your parents to beg you to get WHATEVER you want at WHATEVER price as long as we can get outta the mall. Neat. Dad wanted to rush cos v were supposed to go 2 my cousin's house, but he, then, rather smartly decided he wanted to tour the (HUGE) mall. We lasted about 30 mins before Mom lost it(now, that's bad); and we made a mad dash to the car. In that duration of 30 mins, Dad bought me a sudoku book, making me the happiest teenager in the world!

We then visited my cousin, Juj, uncle and auntie. Aunt made thosai for dinner. YUMMY! We left their house at about 9,methinks. I was sitting cross legged on the back seat, the traffic was crawling like a legless, overweight spiderthat just had vasectomy(Not that i know of any). It was then that I happend to catch my reflection at a rather weird angle. It was 30 degrees to the right, Holy Crap! did my face look different. i could have sworn that that wasnt me staring back at me. it was as if my face had suddenly grown longer and my nose slimmer... After playing peek-a-boo with my reflection for 30mins, i realised the source of my confusion. I was delusional cos I had been listening to Light and Easy in the car,whole day long.

Rather unpleasently i found out the source of the traffic crawl. No gruesome accidents with pieces of brains on the road or anything. It was a "BERHENTI PEMERKISAAN POLIS"sign. Gotta tell you though, no cops like Malaysian cops! They can 'periksa' u by standing 100 ft away from the car while texting/talking to each other in gayily fashion/ sitting on a motorcycle burning a fag.Talk about 20/20+Night vision. MALAYSIA BOLEH!

Mom then, rather worriedly brust into my room and announced that i need treatment for my sudoku addiction after she found out that i have not only been doing sudoku in the papers and my latest priced-most possession, the RM13.90 sudoku book, but also online.
I'm a sudokaddict. So what?

Also, have you ever noticed how very very funny the number 10:37 looks on the clock in ur car?

1 comment:

Dyjae M said...

thivaeeee. you so should consider being an author. hee hee.