Had I wrote this blog last night, it's orientation would be totally different.It would be filled with teenage angst and bitch fury that girls are oh so often associated with. My blog would have made Eminem's lyrics sound like they were written for school children. But that would have been a totally different story, for today I have changed. I have matured dearly through the course of the past 24 hours.
I would have to take y'all back a couple of months to let you in on a BIG HUGE DARK TEMPTING secret. HA! You like that don' you? Secrets...
There isn't any for me to offer you. That line was just a cover up for a session of bitching. Yes!
Bitchin!
Straight from the heart of mine that has been so deeply hurt.
So here goes the story, I'm not going to mention the name of my 'antagonist' here. I would not want to ruin other people's percetion of her now, would I?
I met this girl, X in the beginning of this year. We became kinda close and I soon began to confide everything in her. EVERYTHING!
And yes, I hate him too. He is a sinner. But his mind is not a sanctum
He is as fake as the Gucci bag i got off Petaling Street the other day.
She is too. Fake. They are all liars. They lie to me.
And she has the nerve to tell ME to get real! She has the bloody nerve to tell me that I have Attention Deficit Disorder?
Well, hate to break it to you, but NEWSFLASH! Senorita, I am not the one with any kind of personality disorder her, and no, you can no longer convince me that I have one. I am done being vulnarable. Done listening to all that garb you have got to say. I am thinking now, how come you never listen to me. More importantly, how come I never noticed that you never listen to me?
You are like the Malaysian Government, inefficient and just waiting to be overthrown. You are like the Brirish monarch(with the absence of Prince William, of course) useless, conservative and big headed. And yet, it makes me wonder, how come everyone is just so keen on kissing your rear end? Beats me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment