I went grape picking in the holidays!
O what a joy it was.
Shane's parents' friends have this awesome vineyard/orchard and they make wine every year. And this year, i was commissioned to help them.
It was so much fun.
It was so worth it, going to Warrnambool for the weekend...having some nice home cooked food, going to this resaturant and having the best pizza i have ever tasted, going for walks, and actually meeting ADULTS and not just hang around drunk/hungover teenagers all the time.
So worth sitting at the back seat of Shane's car for 3.5 hrs, listening to him and Tim(his younger brother) quarrel about EVERYTHING means ANY-BLOODY-THING! His dad, Leigh just looked at me with pitiful eyes, as if to say...u see what i have had to put up with for the past 20 years?I thought it was funny/cute at first. and then i just thought it was quite the er.....annoying.
...And Tim criticizing some of the songs in TV's Selection of Beatles songs. Tim and Leigh know heaps about music, it's aaaawesome. we played alphabetical bands, cricket etc etc. some aussie car games.
BUT. I'm a bit of a celebrity in Warrnambool. Everytime we meet someone and I want to introduce myself, people just go "OH! You must be TV". and give me a 'awwwwww' look or a hug. I'm just like oooooooookaaaaaaaay......how do this people know who I am?! I guess in a place like Warrnambool, it's uncommon to see interracial couples.
But gosh, Warrrnambool is so the very beautiful!
And then i saw Shane's travel photos, and his baby photos and video. It was good fun.
Gosh u know u hv turned boring when u actually use your blog to let people know what has been going on in your life, instead of using it as a publication medium to spread left wing-psychopathic-hippie thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
tulisan u tkleh kecik lagik kerrrr
harharhar
Post a Comment