No one told me this before. But at lunch today a friend of mine told me that i often gaze off into thin air while in conversation.
IS THIS TRUE?
OMG.....! Someone please tell me this isnt true. I have always prided in myself being a good (in fact, not to brag, but awesome) listener.
Am I really that hopeless? I am aware than I do have somewhat short of an attention span, but I never knew it would cripple my ability to have a normal, everyday conversation. I thought it only manifests itself in the presence of a teacher/lecturer/tutor...It's a defense mechanism, you see.
WHAT HAVE I BECOME? Have I really turned into the kind of person that never listens to, but rather only waits for their turn to speak?
My "smile and nod" method, which I swore, no, SWEAR by might have taken me a little bit too far. Now I am trapped in the dark depths of my troubled mind...Never will I resurface again. Never will I talk, or listen, never will i be alive...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
are you for real??????????????????????????????????
Post a Comment