Okay, i know i always say i dont hate, hate is negative energy and stuff...but here are a few things that i really dont like
1. I dislike wholeheartedly anyone who has the same name as me.I also dont like it when people tell me, " O yea, i know this other Thivya...but she...(insert gibberish here)...". It makes me feel less special. And i God-damn hate it.
2. I also have an intense dislike, which is bordering towards hate, but is not quite there yet, for people who state their age and/or race(when it's clearly unnecessary or inappropriate even) when introducing themselves.
3. I hate bullies. Ok when i mean bullies, it includes:
a) sexist/racists/ageist/any other -ist you can think of
b)physical bullies
c)mental bullies
d)emotional bullies- people who tell you bad stuff to make you feel like shit
e)social bullies which include people who try to establish in one way or the other that they are far superior compared to another, people who bring into attention another person's flaws or even ignorance/apathy of the other party, people who try to make the other feel dejected.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment