Friday, July 11, 2008

sad story

Sitting facing my laptop in my lavender coloured thermals, contemplating on life, facing the insecurities of being an insecure teenager,listening to somewhat overwhelming(by my standards) music, trying hard not to give in to the endless stream of pathetic-ness that is all set to flow out from my eyes...
Fearing the cold that which is outside, a ridiculous 8 degrees...Fearing even more the cold that is inside, that which is my heart...an even more ridiculous -80 degrees that can rival infinite amounts of liquid nitrogen
Thriving to not feel numb anymore, emotionally and physically. And unfortunately, failing miserably...Provided the heater doesnt work and I am a chicken.
Trying to gathering just enough courage to check my exam results that were out today, yet again...failing miserably..in the absence of balls
Reminiscing the days when a phone call would make me smile, when simple three words would elate me to new heights.
Reminiscing when the words " I would only want to get nude for you" meant so much.
Reminiscing when my blog was witty and funny
Reminiscing when I was alive...

No comments: