And in life, there are some people who very well deserve to be slapped left and right 200000000 times over.
Lets take an example, like the cook in my college, for cooking tonight's dinner. People who walk slower than a pregnant snail and wont let you through cos they bloody hell take the whole pavement to themselves and their equally incapable buddies.
As much as i'd like to see that happen, i dont like my chances with it.
So here's the deal. My college is having Booze Cruise this Thursday. it's pretty self explanatory. You get on a cruise, full of booze. You drink the booze. On a cruise. On the sea. Only we call it Whitley Annual Nautical Cruise (WANC)
Yes, WANC. WANK! it's an awesome conversation starter.
A: hye u going to WANC?
B: No
C: WHY?! you should come WANC!
B: u going?
C: Hell yea. I'm a WANC-er all right.
You get the idea. amusingly, most these conversations happen without them even realising that they have been talking about wanking all that while.
I got a dress for the occasion. For $9.95. cool eh?
It's silver. would match perfectly with my silver flats.
Have you guys met Blue Ted, by the way?
I love Blue Ted. He makes me happy. You know sometimes littlest things make you smile when you are down? ( Like letting out a ninja fart in a overcrowded tram?)
Well, Blue Ted is my saviour. He makes me happy. Everytime I look at him, I smile.
Cos Blue Ted is just super mega duper awesome, and if i ruled the world. i'd pass a law that everyone in the world should have a one eyed blue teddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment