Ok, pictures below are from yesterday's(30.08.08) Geelong trip with My Awesome Retard. We went to watch Footy (Geelong vs West Coast).
Took a train, went lepaking by the Geelong Beach, where I saw my first jellyfish and first penguin. (Both dead).
Retard wanted to buy new shoes but didn't in the end. Footy match was pretty cool, but it was raining, and it got really damn cold. Retard's hands turned purple, but it doesnt show in the pic i took as evidence of retardosity.
It was a good day, we had dinner at a Vietnamese Restaurant back in Melbourne. Not nice at all! That was the only sad part of the day, the dinner. Other than the rain, and the dead jellyfish and penguin, and the fact that Gloria Jean's were so slow I didnt get my coffee because I would have missed the train if i waited any longer, and that the place Retard s badly wanted to take me in Geelong (where his grandfather's ashes were spread) was under construction, so we couldnt get to it!
After dinner, came back, had a hot shower, and watched Eyes Wide Shut with My Retard.
It was a good day. Shane is lovely.I am so lucky I have an awesome retard. Ooops, boyfriend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment