Sunday, September 14, 2008

uhgh

Yes i know i have not updated in a while. I have my reasons, which are in the form of gruesome exploitation brought about by academics that inflict upon us inferiors every semester. Assignments.

I think it is time for peopleness of life to know how fond I am of Shane. So very fond. VERY VERY fond. He might even be my favourite boyfriend. I have really grown to like him. His annoyingness, his blurness, and his " I love my algae and have little time for anything else " ness.

Initially, his mates thought I wouldnt last, because Shane doesnt roll the way normal people do.
I guess his mates didnt know i wasnt very normal either.

Although, all my fondness...

*sobs*

Something sad happened. No we didnt have a fight. In fact never had one. I am gonna have to stop being fond of him pretty soon. Cos there is nothing anyone can do.

And it's left me in wreck. Now dont get me wrong. I am one of them breakup bitches who moves on faster than you can say 'chocolate'.

But I am deeply hurt this time. Not because i am weak, but because...Shane is now the forbidden fruit. It makes it all the more sexier! Challenging...and rebellious.

And rebellion just happens to my middle name.

But i know i cant do it, rebel. Because I am too fond of shane to hurt/embarass him just because I wanna get kicks.

BUT OMG! I really like him! but i have to let him go!

That's what hurts

No comments: