AGAIN.
Dont you just hate that word? It implies something that is recurring; often, more times than deemed desirable. Often something bad, or sad, something you dont want to repeat.
But it is happening AGAIN.
Maybe I complain a lot, but yes, they have strong grounds.
I'm just mad.And I have every right to be.
I'm mad that my iPod is busted and the person responsible for it seems unfazed.
I'm mad that my computer is so slow.
I'm mad that I have to fill the cavity in my teeth.
I'm mad that someone is confusing me, and wouldn't just come right out and say it.
I'm mad that everyone has a life but me.
I'm mad that I am so emotionally vulnerable and dim
I'm mad that I dont understand my philosophy text no matter how many times I read it
I'm mad that I picked philosophy instead of French
I'm mad that people have to sleep at night
I'm mad that someone is exactly like me and does the same things I would do
I'm mad that I feel lonely when there are people around me
I'm mad that I cant fall asleep
I'm mad that I have bad dreams which disturb my sleep
I'm mad that there is so much beauty in the world
I'm mad that I have to buy a printer
I'm mad that I complain so much
I'm mad that I'm lazy
I'm mad that I'm sad all the time for no reason
I'm mad that I'm mad.
I'm mad that she never listens to me
I'm mad that I don't talk properly to Mom and Dad
I'm mad that Ozzies say Mum istead of Mom
I'm mad that someone is smart
I'm mad that she likes the someone
I'm mad that its happening again and no one is here
I'm mad that I might be mad, after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ooh teeveeee...
i understand how you feel, it's a tough life isn't it?
i'm here, online about 9pm perth time, so 12am your time. feel free to rant my dear.
Post a Comment