Ok, so...
I love being single, it's awesome! It's really cool that I get to stay away from all the romantic mushy riff raff and just be me all the time. No obligations, nothing!
I do absolutely love my friends,I dont wanna brag or anything(well, actually I do), but I do have the best-erestestetstesteestsetsest bunch of friends EVER! I won that award last year, "Best friends ever" award, so bite my dust, Cheetah Girls!
They complete me, and I NEVER had the bugging need for a 'significant other' in my life.
Cos one of me is too much for the world to handle already. The idiotbox potential suicide bomber sadist morbid anarchist agnostic who talks way too much.
But why why why oh why in the name of The Lord do i always get attracted to the kind of person that I never want to become?
The smart, quiet, obsessed with study/research/work,introverted ones?
Damn, opposites attract aye?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i think u know the answer to ur question well..
be happy girl and stop complain.Good guy doesnt come for free, and He is one in a million..
Swweet, i miss u. and aku support ape ape yg ko pilih..
shit my bm is crap!
Hey TeeVee!!! I see u've got a new blog here =) Yeah...u're right...its more liberal in countries like these =) which is cool right? Anyway, it seems like u've fallen for SOME1 teevee...is he the hot white hunk or brad pit look-alike type that u & ching were always talkin bout??? lol...& he's studious...which is a BONUS?
Btw, I MISSSSSS u & our old P1 gang soooo muchiessss....now i know y ppl hav all these reunions & all that after they graduate...I so can't wait 4 a P1 reunion!!!
Post a Comment