I am SCREWED!
WHY? You ask?
Philosophy, my breadth subject has been anything but easy. It is really confusing! I should have just stuck with psychology. But No.....I have to take the sodding philosophy~WHY?! O WHY?!
Apparently, I am not the only lost soul. So today during tutorial, many people voiced their confusion. The tutor, in an attempt to be supportive ( I think) said this:
Dont worry about it. Philosophy is just like swimming...remember when u started swimming and you thought you will never make it? You thought you will never be able to float? But you got it eventually.(people nodding knowingly) So, if you can swim, you can definitely do philosophy!
Everyone was smiling. But me.
WHY? You ask?
I cant swim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
get a cbox yo!
congrats on the ipod.
nah u re always full of xcuse, and duh crap! nothing goes wrong when it comes to u teeevvveee!
NOTHING!!
so be it swiming or philosophy! it will turn out fine and somehow perfecto!
swimmming? get coookie to make it happen!
love! can i call myself radio?
xx
Post a Comment