OMG. There's only one thing that is scarier than turning into your mother (HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, MA): turning into your sociopathic, japanese-speaking, anime obsessed, disney channel obsessed, high school musical maniac, Zac Efron die hard fan 13 year old little sister.
I'm turning into my little sister!! *JENG JENG JENG*
OK,maybe i exaggerated.
It all started approximately 24 hours ago when I was bored out of my senses. So I call Eli up and ask her if she wants to go see a movie. We decided to go watch 17 again. WHY we picked that movie? I don't know. Please let me know if you do.
Watching the movie, it just kinda hit me that Zac Efron whom I hate and despise with every single ounce of will, (even my organels hate him) is kinda, sorta, just a teenyweeny cute-ish.
I had to slap myself upon making this realisation. Now before you go on and launch a vendetta against me for saying he is cute(unagruably a conclusion came to when i was under the influence), just watch the movie. When you take him out of that striking red Wild Cats uniform,basketball, a high school setting, Venessa 'FuckFace' Hudgens, singing and dancing, he looks...er...decent-ish.
WAIT! What am I talking about? In 17 again, he is still in high school, he still plays basketball, and he did dance. GRR...
Plus, there was this scene where he cries, and there's mucus flowing from his left nostril to his upper lip. He actually eats/licks it. But who knew he could actually act?!
But somehow, something was just...you know. Maybe it was the muscle car, maybe it was those dreamy blue eyes. Or maybe I'm just delusional.
Or worse...turning into my little sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
u..zac efron??
kill me~
seres
kill me~
Post a Comment