Monday, May 25, 2009

Ok, so there's this guy who works in Whitley Kitchen who looks like a dead ringer for Prince William.
He serves us food.
Every time he presents me with food, I will be all like...Oh! His highness just gave me food. I am tres blessed.
I think you should all go Facebook stalk him (since his profile is not private. what a (William-looking) rookie)

His name is Rat Ear Ugg By Egg Nice (space) Vet Ant Nose (space) Bike Egg Milk Majority Easter Lizard.

Take the first letters of all those words up there. I didn't want to write his name cos in case it comes up when he Googles his name and then he will like know I BLOG about him and stuff. Which is low. and evidence of how big a loser I am, and How I really NEED a LIFE. And I don't want his highness to have those impressions of me.lol.

Meanwhile, pardon my French. I have been cramming for this 15% French test I have tomorrow that I am starting to have trouble thinking in any other language(obvious lie there). Which is quite a bit of a problem, seeing as how I only know the present tense and my vocabulary is tres tres limited.

Talking about which, I am wondering why I am still awake when the bloody test is at 9bloody am tomorrow.

No comments: