Thursday, May 7, 2009

pangillanku

I think I should be a romance novel writer. not like Barbara Cartland or Julie Garwood (not that i read them , i swear!) but more like you know...X Rated 'Romance' Novels (for appreances sake, i'm gonna lie to you and say i dont know names of any x rated romance novel writers).

I seriously come up with like the best lines EVER.

Pour example:

1. Y is sitting on X's lap, and licking/biting his face
X: I thought you said you weren't hungry
Y: This is a different kind of appetite

2. Y walks in with a skimpy dress
X: Are you wearing anything under that?
Y: Why don't you find out?

OK, Ok..before imaginations start running wild here, let me just state that those dialogues have no resemblance to real life what-so-ever and all characters and purely fictatious.

So. since all my friends are doing like commerce/law/med/engineering, sure all rich one day right?

So who want's to publich my frist novel?
I'm still thinking of a pen-name.

How does Diamante sound?

1 comment:

zoe sawyer said...

diamanta?
sounds perfect to me!

by the way darl...
cbox tu adelah ape agknye?
were plannin on typin xbox actuali..