Thursday, April 3, 2008

IDKIDC

I must be insane.
I'm losing my funny.
I keep telling all my Ozzie mates that my sanity hangs by a very fine, fragile thread. No one would believe it.
And now I am studying philosophy. My sanity is being threatened like it has never been before.
I wish I could drift away into oblivion.
Fly away...which, judging by the wind in Melbourne is very plausible; provided I weighed 20lbs less.
I'm gaining so much weight. My skin is dry and my lip are chapping.
I keep saying the wrongest things.
I am sure the Aussies have nightmares about me cos I they think I am morbid.
Which, of course, is ridiculous! What next? Santa Claus isn't real?!
I love potatoes! They are The Beatles of the vegetables.
I am an indecisive, overweight 17 year old, battling self esteem issues, trying to balance assignments and daydreaming lost soul.
AND I eat WAY too much chocolate.

Die zombies dammit dammit die

3 comments:

ChingYee said...

ok tv, this is serious babe.
stay away from the god damned tims tams because they will go straight to the hips and it will make you break out in zits and it will, WILL, destroy your life like it is slowly destroyng mine.

god save us from the unholy creation (so sinful, yet i believe such glorious delight can only come from heaven) that is tim tams.

Anonymous said...

chocs make us happy.
u know ur limits hun!!!!!

hohoh,
and yes, be sure to stay sane though its probably the hardest task for u.

and no cemetareyt night walks!!!

love u heeps!!

LJH said...

Hey...Chocs hav hralthy properties 2!!! The cocoa in chocs hav anti-oxidant properties...so its ok 2 indulge at times =)

btw, how come u don't wanna get a c-box teevee???