Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Bola and The Bootyfool

Me had a Ball. My college Whitley.
The theme? The ball and the beautiful. I know, what kind of retarded theme is that?
It was on Friday. I wore a gold empire bustline dress. Sorry guys no pics cos me being as dysfunctional as always chose to bring my camera that uses AA batteries(From Msia) but i forgot to bring the batteries along, and I am too damn freaking lazy to walk out and buy AA batteries. But I got a new dress, heels and earrings instead.World Taekwando Federation?!

the sad thing was, I had to choose between the ball and the night market in which Sime Darby kids were setting up a stall. I was on Char Kuey Teow duty with Ten. Sadly, I had to abandon that poor girl.BUt then i heard from her they sold out and i was glad i didnt go after all. I m darn sure that if i was there people wont come to our stall. Yes, that's how retarded i am


The ball was the bomb!Amazing food, Amazing people and even more amazing music!
The DJ was a female, and she totally blew the roof!

We went there a little late cos the retarded Australian Cab Silver Top or some shit like that that we ordered NEVER BLOODY CAME!

Seriously that was more retarded than Ten and I put together in a cage and fed bananas.

The place was good, sadly though, i got discriminated again for being 17. So i couldnt access the alcohol cos they didnt give me a stamp on my hand. ("woooo, scary")

WTF as if anyone is going to be checking for stamps on hands when i ask for a drink. Come on la.

Me: Hye can i have a tequilla please?
Bartender: Not so fast! U look like you are 4months and 23days short of your 18th birthday! No drink for you kid.

pergh

It was a great night with lots of dirty inappropriate dancing with lots of friction between one's body parts (or assets) and a foreign matter(also assets). Also on the dance floor, approximately 6 gazillion people pashed their tongues,eyeballs, and nose hair out.

One guy in particular, hooked up with 4 gals that night alone, on the dance floor alone! Give him a day and put im in a church, he will do all the nuns and the reverend in no time at all.

I had myself a few glasses of red wine(it was terrible wine), one glass of white wine, a champagne i got off Ned, a scotch i got off Jess and Eli was amazingly nice to go get me some vodka and lemon soda.No, i didnt get my own drinks cos well, Donut peeps know I am 17.

Good stuff...

*memory turns hazy*

FOLLOWING IS THE ACCOUNT OF WHAT HAPPENED ON THE NIGHT OF 11/4/2008 FROM RANDOM WHITLEY PEOPLE

So on the way back, (we walked back, mind you, barefooted. need to burn all the alcohol calories) I was singing 'Living On a Prayer' at the top of my lungs. It was cold, so this guy with dreadlocks, who is capital awesomism, Alski gave me his jacket. Somehow, while singing an hanging on to Alski and Eli(who was piss drunk) we managed to detour and somehow ended up getting home later than everyone else.

See the part that sucks, I really dont remember what happened, except that we had tea in Eli's room, talked about LOTR. I think i made a mental note of people i wanna 'do', but i do that every 10mins or so, so wtf.

BUt then i realised i cant get back 2 my room cos me, geniusly gave my key to another girl to hold, Sami. so i ran like a mad cos trying to get her before she went to bed,but I couldnt find her!

dammmit dammmmmit!!!!

In midst of my frustration i get stopped by one girl whose identity i shall keep secret. Ms X out of total randomness asks "hye TV did u pick Shane up?"

Im like WTF BITCH?
what the hell u care? you dont just stop me and enquire intimate details of my personal life. it doesnt work that way!

me: (pissed, but in a i-am-a-smartass-u-r-a-lil-bitch kinda way) NO
She: But i heard heaps of people saying he picked u up
me:Really, who?
She: i donno just people....who's jacket are you wearing?
me: Alski's. I picked Alski up

it was a freaking joke. Joke u little shit!Anyone who knew Alski would know he is not prone to getting 'picked up'
he is awful nice and all, but he is just 'unique'

After what felt like a millenium of people asking me the same question, I found Sami, got the key and went to bed. it was about 4.30am.

I wake up next morning and at the brekkie table?

"hye Tv did u pick Shane up?"
"Hye TV did u pick Alski up?"

TV: Yea, i did both of them, we had an awesome night
TV:Yea, i did Shane/Alski last night

Apparently the donut peeps have been giving Shane and Alski hell too.

So much for the ball. More like bad case of booty call.

4 comments:

LJH said...

Wowie TV, U must look really hawt in u're dress...& even other girls are gossipin bout u pickin guys up ;)...As gossip girl said, u're famous when ppl start talkin bout ya...lol...anyway, are shane & alski hot guys? ;)

Anonymous said...

well its not wrong to be picked by two guys.

can have threesome!! lol!

Anonymous said...

well its not wrong to be picked by two guys.

can have threesome!! lol!

Dyjae M said...

funny story haha. but rugi takde gambar! char kuey teow. mmm. hungryyyy!