Its 8 fucking degrees.
My laptop is lagging.
I have SO much work to do!
I need roti canai and teh tarik!
I hate the way Australians call McD's Macca's. It's Mc-fucking-Donalds, u arseholes. Know your unhealthy, contagious, fattening chain restaurants right!
I need iron
My fucking heater so weak!
My body starting to get stiff!
COLD!!!!
I want a JOB!
I want some brains!
I want common sense!
I want assignments that complete themselves
I want tutors who are hotter than Brad Pitt
I want to date Prince William
I want to get off Facebook
I want to punch that mean bitch
I want to read GG
I want the fucking sun to shine
I want warmer clothes
I want...!!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ARGHHHHHHHWARGHWARGHH
menyampah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
chill and cool down babe. i know its freezing. try to drink warm water alright. and hope to talk to u soon. i haven watch gg yet.
Post a Comment