Thursday, April 17, 2008

Nak Mandi

WOHOOOOO

Im so looking forward to today! Im going to go play netball at uni
and after that I'm going to attend a dance class with TEN!

Going to Ten's house after netball and showering, and then dancing.

*Yipee*

And O yes, today, i was woken up by the sweetest thing that could ever wake anyone up.
No, it did not rain chocolates

I was woken up by the sound of someone slipping something under my door.

And guess what it was??

2 scripts.

Wednesday night I went for an audition for a musical called The Pajama Game that was being produced by my college

Not only did I get the callbacks, among the 2 or 3 parts I m being considered for, one of it is the female lead.

I think I am supposed to practice as Sid, Babe and Gladys. BUt then Sid is a guy, so I donno la.

Hell yes!

Performing is me life.

Hopefully i get any part that im being considered for.

*yawns*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! dance!!

and NETBALL???????
goalkeeper?

Dyjae M said...

omg sorry this is like very late but congrats! hopefully they choose u as d lead ^_^ i'm reminiscing all the drama times now haha