Procrastination is awesome. It is one thing no one can beat me at.
I have a bloody Economics assignment due tomorrow, the whole works, with the graph, shift in curves, equilibrium prices and all.
But I wouldnt do that now while i have heaps of time and peace of mind. I will probably stay awake all night tonight cracking my head,consuming enough coffee to drown Singapore, trying to finish it. Why?
Cos that's how I roll
And what's the deal with Word anyways?! I'd rather eat my laptop than having to draw the graphs sing word. I dont have to, I have the option of drawing it by hand. But it's just mne. I am a tight arsed feamle canine. I'd eat my right hand and my pen befire I resort to drawing instead of using teh computer.Why?
Cos that's how roll
What sucks? My weight deos. I keep telling myself that since Australia is further off the centre of the Earth compared to Malaysia, gravity force here is lower, and hence makes me heavier. I choose to consciously completely ignore the fact that gravitiy acts the same. Yes, I did take Physics and I kick ass at it, mind you.
Chocolates are actually created by Hitler to ensure that even after he passes on, he will continue to terrorise people. The US government found this out and they actually insert a pikochip in every chocolate possibly made so that they can control our brains. Chocolates are definitely evil and I m succumbing to them. My new ambition is to be the first person who suffers from death by chocolate.
I can predict the exact gender, date and time of birth my unborn cousin's first born's first born's second born child, before i can predict the weather in Melbourne. the weather God must be having PMS every time she looks at Melbourne. You look out the window, it's nice and sunny. And you think, "geez, what a nice day to wear that baby T and capris" But wait! It's a trick. you get out of the lecture theatre, it is so cold your nose starts running,your brain freezes, that is assuming u have one in the first place. And all you can do is bang ur head against the wall for not bringing a jumper along.Why?
Cos that's how I roll
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey TV, My first time dropping by.
Funny post of yours. So TeeVee.
Stay CooL.
XD
hi i'm melissa nice to meet u!
hahahah
P1!fuuuhh
where's your chatbox??
alamak teevee. the xin fang in your blog link is not xin fang. it's my other friend. his name is fang qing yao so i call him fang. scare me i thought xin fang has a blog and i didn't know. hehe.
gossip girl back april 21st!!!
check out the ad campaign on me blog!
you know you love me,
xoxo
Hey teevee..Don't worry!!! eatiin choc is fine as long as u exercise!!! U know, I've been eatin sooo much lately...n gettin a flabby tummy cuz i dun do tkd here...so next week, I'm gonna jpin either a belly/pole dancing class with my fren...lol...because these 2 dances will giv u Abs like Penny's...lol...n pole dancin actuallt gives u toned arms & legs...not d skanky kind...but more 2 d gymnastics kind...hee =)
Post a Comment