Tuesday, April 15, 2008

SOS

I am SUCH a chocoholic.
I went to a senior's room on Sunday to get help with an assignment. The guy was selling chocolates to raise funds.
My senses went wild on the sight of boxes and boxes of chocolates sitting idly on the shelf.
Sadly I didnt have any money.
So what do i do?

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?
Do i say nay and walk away like I am supposed to??
NO......
I buy chocolates on freakin CREDIT!
CREDIT I TELL YA!

So my seniot writes an IOU out for me.

After that, I go away happy, with my chocolate but it finished before I can indulge wholly in my sinful indulgence!

After fiddling with the assignment, tired of trying to look smart, and pretending like I actually had an idea of what was going on, I went back to his room, with 2 buddies this time. And I brought a 50 dollar note along.

What do i do? Do i just pay my hutang like a good girl?
NO I buy some more!
I bought 2 more chocolates ( I wanted to buy 5, but everyone in the room was looking at me)

I have a problem OK?!!!

I am such a chocoholic. I need help.

O yea, to those of you concerned, I will post the blog about my ball soon.

Also, keep an eye out for a special Ching Yee edition. Coming soon to a blog near you.

No comments: